Original Kelly Rd Home
This charming period home, which features VJ walls, polished timber floors, and is north-facing was built shortly after 1884, when the original settler’s, the Kelly family, purchased the land. This home has been tastefully renovated to make this old girl shine.
Located in one of Virginia’s most sought after streets overlooking parkland and the golf course, you will enjoy sitting on your front deck taking in the leafy surrounds.
Additional features include:
– 3 generous bedrooms
– Master bedroom with adjoining study(alternatively can be used as a walk in robe
– Modern eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Huge separate lounge/rumpus area opening onto outdoor patio
– Large backyard for the kids or pets to run
– Air conditioned
– Large front deck to take in the breezes
Ideally positioned opposite parks, bike paths, and within close proximity to shops and major roads, this property really has something unique to offer.
For more information please contact Jane on 0400 034 200.