Entertainer in Padua precinct
Located on the boarder of Kedron and Stafford Heights, this meticulously renovated 3 bedroom home is designed so you can enjoy the outdoor Queensland lifestyle. As you enter the home, you are greeted with the open plan kitchen living space which opens out to the ideally designed outdoor deck, perfect for lazing around on a warm summer afternoon. Continuing on outside, the stunning outdoor area has a built in BBQ and pizza maker, perfect for entertaining, and it doesn’t end there!
• 3 bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes
• Master bedroom includes ensuite and feature pendant lights
Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and gas cooktop
• Air conditioning in all bedrooms & the lounge room
• Plantation shutters on all windows
• Fans throughout, including in the outdoor entertainment area
• Study area
• Practically designed bathrooms, main with bathtub
• Outdoor entertainment area including a designated wall for the flat screen TV, built-in BBQ & pizza maker
• Outside laundry including additional storage
• Sandpit and Veggie garden area
• Side access with concrete drive way going all the way to the back of the house for additional parking for the caravan or boat
• Double carport with electric front gate
• 774 sqm with plenty of space for a pool in the backyard.
Positioned in the Padua Precinct this home is a short drive to Westfield Chermside, Brisbane Airport, local hospitals, airport link & Clem 7 tunnel networks whilst being walking distance to Padua and Mt Alvernia schools.