Large family home
Ideally positioned, being elevated and backing onto a reserve, 18 Bardot St is the perfect property to call home. This large property is perfect to either move straight into or for someone who wants to add value.
Upstairs includes 3 bedrooms along with the kitchen and dining lounge which opens onto a large wrap around balcony to enjoy the afternoon breezes.
Downstairs is all the space you can ask for, which would be perfect for a home office and teenagers retreat. There are two multi purpose rooms along with another bathroom.
The large backyard which has a gate to the reserve at the rear of the property has an abundance of fruit trees and produce. The reserve offers access to walking and mountain biking tracks.
Additional features include:
– 3 spacious bedrooms all with builtins and fans
– Newly renovated light filled bathroom
– Spacious kitchen including new stove
– Large open plan dining/ lounge areas
– Wrap around front balcony with local views
– Hardwood floors
– New carpet in multipurpose rooms
– One multipurpose room over 34sqm
– Second multipurpose room opens onto front garden
– Separate laundry
– Additional bathroom including shower and toilet
– Garden shed.
– New hot water system and 3.5khw inverter with 4kw Solar panels
Located on 592sqm of land in the sought after suburb of McDowall which is only 9km to the city, this property is one not to be missed. Call Jane on 0400 034 200 to book a private inspection today.
** Be safe during Coronavirus **
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have had to change the way we run our inspections.
We will no longer be running open homes and will be running private and capped number appointments to protect the health of you, our current tenants and our staff.
If you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, are currently sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can see if there can be something else arranged for you to view the property.
A video inspection may be available. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time.